Adding a Wordpress Membership Area
Adding Features to Your WordPress Site.
A.) We made it very easy for everyone to add in a membership management area into your WordPress without the need to do any coding.
- Go to the post or the page area and click on “Visual” of the editor:
- You will see some icons that you can use for your editor:
*Make note that if you do not see these icons. Your browser might be caching your web pages. Check the setting of your browser and clear the cache on the browser.
B.) Login View
- For Login we click on icon for the post and click on the preview button to see our Login Area.
- Here is the Desktop Login View:
- Here is the Mobile Login View:
C.) Member’s Area
- The login icon will automatically create the whole membership area for the user once they are logged in.
- Here is a Desktop View of Member’s Area:
Receive More Info